- Profession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, and evidence of a born-again experience
- Consistency in Christian living and a commitment to spiritual growth
- Graduation from high school (exception: mature individuals (age 25+) who are clearly purposeful toward their training at NBC). Home School students will be asked to demonstrate grade 12 equivalency by providing a transcript which indicates course names, shows credits and grades attained, and names the curriculum that was used.
NBC’s application process is reasonably simple. You can apply on-line, download an application form to mail or fax to NBC or you can contact us and request that an application package be mailed out to you. (NOTE: Unfortunately, Internet Explorer is unable to open the application form – please contact NBC for an application package.)
- Fill out the application form and either mail or fax it to NBC. Be sure to include the following with your application:
- a $50 non-refundable application fee (There is a late fee of $75 if you apply between August 15 and the first day of the current school year),
- a recent photo of yourself,
- and your “personal profile” as outlined on the last page of the application form
- Ask three individuals to complete reference forms and mail them to NBC (see below for more information)
- Have your previous school(s) send NBC your transcript
- Submit a current Criminal Records Check and a Vulnerable Sectors Check (should not be dated earlier than 3 months prior to enrollment).
1) International Student applications must be postmarked (mailed) by May 31st.
2) International Students whose first language is not English must provide test scores which reveal a college-level competency. Requirements are as follows: A minimum score of IELTS 6.5 TOEFL 80 (iBT) TOEFL 213 (computer-based).
3) International Students who provide transcripts/credentials from previous educational experience must have them translated into English.
The application fee for International Students is $100.00 CAD.
The following handbook has further details about being an international student at NBC:
International Student Handbook
Pay on-line for your application fee:
Pay with your PayPal Account or with a credit card.
You can also call the college with your credit card number.
You may fax your application and accompanying paperwork to (306) 862-3651 or mail it to:
Enrollment Department: Nipawin Bible College, Box 1986, Nipawin, SK S0E 1E0
NBC will begin processing your application once all of these steps have been completed. Within one week of receiving your application, NBC will mail you a letter acknowledging that it has arrived in our office. The amount of time needed for processing the application will depend on how quickly your transcript and references follow your application, but normally you can expect it to take between two weeks and two months. In mid-summer you will be mailed a package asking you to submit a criminal record check and to commit to live by NBC’s Community Standards. You will also have the opportunity to apply for bursaries if we receive your application before August 15. Several scholarships are available—click here for more info.
If you need help at any time during this process, call 1-888-862-5095 or email email@example.com and someone will be able to answer your application-related questions.
You will need to have three people provide a reference for you: your pastor/youth pastor, a Christian friend, and a teacher or employer. Family members and/or significant others will NOT be accepted as references.
If your references prefer to fill out a paper copy, you can download and print the PDF version below. Simply give the forms with a stamped envelope to each of your references and remind them to mail those to the college as soon as possible so that your application processing is not held up.
A note about filling out the online reference form:
When you are finished filling out the reference form:
1) Take a moment to go back over your answers to be sure you answered to the best of your knowledge
3) After you have submitted your reference, an email will be sent to you with a copy of your answers for your records.
4) If you feel you need to talk directly to the Academic Dean about the applicant, please feel free to call Lindsay Anderson at (306) 862-5095.
Please keep in mind that the application cannot be processed until reference forms are received.