- When registering, make sure to indicate "Soccer Tournament", each player's name, ONE contact email, and the earliest time your team can play on Friday.
- Limit of 8-10 Teams (1st come 1st serve). Open to men/women of all ages, fans welcome!
- Each game is reffed with two 12 min halves (15 min in final).
- Tournament starts Friday November 24 around 6pm and ends by Saturday November 25 by 6pm (once tourney starts, no roster changes can be made)
- LAST DAY TO REGISTER/PAY for event will be MONDAY, November 20 (November 10 for discounted team fee). Payment is non-refundable
Each team MUST:
- know the rules when emailed upon registration.
- have at least one player 17 or under on the floor at all times.
- wear numbered jerseys/tops with the same colour & different numbers.
- have two volunteers ready (when team is not playing) for
- clock management
- Tournament fees will be $190 per team (or $225 after November 10) -or- $25/player.
- Fees will only be accepted by e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please indicate that fees are for the Soccer Tournament in the memo of the e-transfer.
- Payment is REQUIRED to complete registration
Additional fees for lodging - call (306) 276-3240
RULES FOR NIPAWIN BIBLE COLLEGE INDOOR SOCCER TOURNAMENT:
- General rules will follow NISL rules unless otherwise stated.
- Each game will be an officiated game consisting of two 12-minute halves (15 minute in final).
- Any combination of two intentional fouls or technical fouls in one game will result in disqualification from the game. Disqualification from two games from intentional/technical fouls will constitute disqualification from the tournament.
- A combination of any five fouls in a game will result in disqualification from that game (the player will be “fouled out”).
- This is a tournament for recreation at Nipawin Bible College. It is requested that participants, while having a great time playing/competing, show respect for all other teams, opponents, fans, referee, etc. Keep the spirit of the tournament positive and all can enjoy the day!
- Fans are welcome!
- There may only be 2-5 minutes between games, so be in the gym 15 minutes before your next scheduled game. We will start the next game as soon as the current one is finished, even if it is a few minutes earlier than the scheduled start time.
- All teams must wear identical color tops with numbers. Numbers made with tape are fine. In the event that two teams have similar colors, the first team registered will keep its color and the other team will wear pinnies provided by NBC. Alternatively, teams may carry two colors of uniforms if they wish. At the discretion of NBC, offensive logos or sayings are respectfully requested to be excluded from the attire of participants.
- Please do not bring radios/stereos into the building.
- Only gymnasium footwear (not black soled) is permitted.
- By participating in the event, all players recognize the risk of injury in competition and agree not to hold Nipawin Bible College liable for any damage to person or property. Keep all belongings in your possession or locked in a vehicle as Nipawin Bible College will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property inside or outside the gymnasium.
- Have a great time playing and/or cheering on your favorite team! Feel free to take photos!