On-line application form process:
- All questions marked with a (*) are required.
- When you are finished filling out all the questions, you will be given an opportunity to read over and edit any answers.
- Please have a digital copy of a current photo ready to upload.
- You will need to submit an original criminal records check to the College for student ministry purposes. If you have a temporary digital copy, you can submit it on the application and then bring the original copy with you. NOTE: this should not be done earlier than three months before enrollment.
- You will need to have the complete address and contact info for your references (a pastor, teacher/employer, Christian friend) as well as your home church.
- If you missed filling out a required question, you can click on the tabs at the top of the form to find the page that you missed a question.
- Before you fully submit your reference, you will be given an opportunity to review your answers. You can make any changes or additions at this time.
An email will be sent to you with the PDF of your application form once you have submitted the form to keep for your records.
NOTE: Because of the length of some of the answers required, we recommend that you download and fill out the PDF version of the application first and then type in your answers to minimize the risk of a time-out failure and losing your work.
[hr style=”4″ margin=”30px 0px 30px 0px”]No Fields Found.
If you encounter problems while filling out this on-line form, contact the website editor, Myra Schmidt (306 862-5095).