Friday, May 29- Monday, June 1, 2020
A reunion for students and staff who attended Nipawin from 1970's
- kickoff BBQ at Friday supper
- free lodging in dorms for first 68 registrants
- parking and electric available for RV’s/campers
- lots of time for visiting
- campus tour
- Saturday night concert with tour groups and ensembles from your time (please phone Wayne Unrau to allot time for your group - 1-204-228-3350)
- programmed sessions with lots of sharing/testimonies/singing
- reminiscing and enjoying the company of friends from years gone by
- breakfast on Monday to close the weekend
Please RSVP by Monday, March 2nd, 2020
We need at least 25 paid registrations by the RSVP date in order to host the weekend. In the case that the event is canceled, registrations will be fully refunded.
TOTAL cost for all meals is $61 per adult. This covers the costs of meals from Friday night through Monday breakfast with the exception of bringing your own meat for Friday night.
- Friday's BYOM BBQ which will be potluck style (Bring Your Own Meat for BBQ - side dishes/desserts will be provided/included with food costs). Meet at front of Rempel Auditorium.
- Continental Breakfast food provided in the dining hall for the weekend (included with food costs).
- We have arranged catering and order-in for all other weekend lunches & suppers.
Friday BYOM Supper: $5.00
Suppers (Except Friday): $10.00
*please call us if you wish to miss certain meals (ex. eating out in Nipawin) and we can adjust your pricing accordingly. If you have specific dietary needs you'll need to bring along necessary food (we can adjust pricing as applicable).
Saturday Evening Concert
Pay by cheque, e-transfer or credit card.
Send cheque to:
Nipawin Bible College
PO Box 1986
To pay by credit card call NBC at 888-862-5095. Mention you are paying for Rekindle 2020 registration.
Email email@example.com for e-transfers.
For More Information
Contact Jason Elford or Myra Schmidt:
See you there!
See Who's Coming:
Below is a list of Alumni who have already registered. This list is updated as new registrations come in:
Don & Jeannette (Shierling) Block
Gary & Wanda (Nelson) Brown
Betty (Froese) Dyck
Harv & Audrey (Healey) Dyck
Bruce & Val (Bernacki) Ehalt
Tim & Rhonda Eidse
Peter & Linda (Friesen) Enns
Priscilla (Friesen) & Wilbert (Ike) Epp
Norm & Shirley (Rempel) Erb
Kathy (Peters) & John Froese
Anne (Neufeld) & Ed Giesbrecht
Gerry & Nora (Rempel) Harms
Cyril & Lydia (Penner) Healey
Herb & Lois (Ruten) Jansen
Norm & Diane Janzen
Dennis & Hannah (Gerbrant) Kroeker
Dave & Joanne Peters
Lloyd & Eileen Peters
Conrad & Teresa (Hillstead) Quist
Jake & Eva Rempel
Larry & Gloria Rempel
Gord & Val (Friesen) Rowland
Larry & Glenna Ruten
Greg & Bonnita (Friesen) St. Pierre
John & Daphne (Valleau) Sawatzky
Charles & Elfrieda (Reimer) Schmidt
Lyle & Marlene (Healey) Stegeman
Allen & Marilyn (Giesbrecht) Thiessen
James & Juliann (Kroeker) Thiessen
Ruth (McDaniel) & Harvey Thiessen
Wayne & Valorie (Penner) Unrau
Tim & Diane (Schierling) Vellacott
Helena (Schultz) & Carl Wiebe
Ruby (Dyck) & Larry Wiebe
Stanley & Pat Windels
(Updated February 21, 2020)