POSTPONED until 2021: Friday, May 28- Monday, May 31, 2021
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, it has been decided to postpone the Rekindle 1970's Reunion until 2021.
All details will remain the same as will the price. Please contact the college if you have questions. Registration is open for the 2021 dates.
A reunion for students and staff who attended Nipawin from 1970's
- kickoff BBQ at Friday supper
- free lodging in dorms for first 68 registrants
- parking and electric available for RV’s/campers
- lots of time for visiting
- campus tour
- Saturday night concert with tour groups and ensembles from your time (please phone Wayne Unrau to allot time for your group - 1-204-228-3350)
- programmed sessions with lots of sharing/testimonies/singing
- reminiscing and enjoying the company of friends from years gone by
- breakfast on Monday to close the weekend
Please RSVP by Monday, March 2nd, 2021
TOTAL cost for all meals is $61 per adult. This covers the costs of meals from Friday night through Monday breakfast with the exception of bringing your own meat for Friday night.
- Friday's BYOM BBQ which will be potluck style (Bring Your Own Meat for BBQ - side dishes/desserts will be provided/included with food costs). Meet at front of Rempel Auditorium.
- Continental Breakfast food provided in the dining hall for the weekend (included with food costs).
- We have arranged catering and order-in for all other weekend lunches & suppers.
Friday BYOM Supper: $5.00
Suppers (Except Friday): $10.00
*please call us if you wish to miss certain meals (ex. eating out in Nipawin) and we can adjust your pricing accordingly. If you have specific dietary needs you'll need to bring along necessary food (we can adjust pricing as applicable).
Saturday Evening Concert
Attendees will have opportunity to present special music at this special Saturday evening gathering. Perhaps you were part of an NBI tour team or group that presented music and/or did spring tours. Phone Wayne Unrau at 1-204-228-3350 to reserve a slot for your NBI group to sing for this evening concert! There will be microphones and instrument plugins available to meet your needs for your special music. We will also have a keyboard set up for those who need it.
Pay by e-transfer, PayPal or cheque.
Email email@example.com for e-transfers.
Click the PayPal Button to the right to pay with your PayPal account or credit card. Please note that you can only pay the "All Meals" amount of $61.00 with PayPal.
Send cheques to:
Nipawin Bible College
PO Box 1986
If you need to make other arrangements for payment, please contact the college (888.862.5095).
See Who's Coming:
Below is a list of Alumni who have already registered. This list is updated as new registrations come in:
Don & Jeannette (Shierling) Block
Gary & Wanda (Nelson) Brown
Betty (Froese) Dyck
Harv & Audrey (Healey) Dyck
Tim & Rhonda Eidse
Peter & Linda (Friesen) Enns
Priscilla (Friesen) & Wilbert (Ike) Epp
Norm & Shirley (Rempel) Erb
Anne (Neufeld) & Ed Giesbrecht
Daryl (Ikert) & Lorne Ginter
Gerry & Nora (Rempel) Harms
Cyril & Lydia (Penner) Healey
Herb & Lois (Ruten) Jansen
Norm & Diane Janzen
John & Tina Kehler
Neil & Sharon (Buhler) Klippenstein
Dennis & Hannah (Gerbrant) Kroeker
Brian & Judy McArthur
Conrad & Teresa (Hillstead) Quist
Larry & Gloria Rempel
Gord & Val (Friesen) Rowland
Greg & Bonnita (Friesen) St. Pierre
Lyle & Marlene (Healey) Stegeman
Allen & Marilyn (Giesbrecht) Thiessen
James & Juliann (Kroeker) Thiessen
Wayne & Valorie (Penner) Unrau
Tim & Diane (Schierling) Vellacott
Kathy (Blatz) Webster
Ruby (Dyck) & Larry Wiebe
Stanley & Pat Windels
(Updated May 28, 2020)