Home Forums Church History I Week #2 Class Response Kurt Eichenwald’s Definition of “Church,” “Orthodoxy,” and “Heresies” Reply To: Kurt Eichenwald’s Definition of “Church,” “Orthodoxy,” and “Heresies”

Anonymous
Inactive

This was such an interesting response to read!This article is such an interesting example of different peoples perceptions and views of events in history! Where we see sinful fallen people in need of a savior and a value in worship a Godhead three in one, Kurt sees all sorts of discrepancies and horrible people from history that are not worth learning from or following in the faith of. The article talks about Christians not being familiar enough with their bible ( which is true) and Kurt says that it causes misery for others. He is blaming the scriptures and Christians for something is much more of a historical sin problem and again points to our need for a savior!

I find it so intriguing though, that from his perspective and research that I can see why he would wonder why on Earth anyone would want to serve the God of the Bible. And with that, I suppose I thank the Lord for the faith and insight he has given me ( us).