Home Forums Church History I Week #4 Class Response Questions I previously had that i was able to answer and questions I still have

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I feel that I am able to answer the question I asked regarding the possibility of biblical history having anything contradicting to the extent of what Kurt E. had portrayed. I can respond with the understanding that Kurt E. may had extracted his evidence from his personal understanding of what he perceived, yet to make his point across negatively. So, no, because Kurt’s evidence about biblical history of what he says to be, was misused to portray the wrong idea. The other question is, if Constantine really influenced the early church. He did influence the church, but however he was the start to Christianity no longer being highly persecuted, but did not make Christianity come from persecution to dominance as the official religion of the empire. The question I do still have, is if the bible had added Scripture?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is nice to see that upon further study some of your questions where able to be answered. However i am not sure i fully understand your last question. What do you mean when you asked, “if the Bible had added Scripture?” Like do wonder if when the Bible was made, did they add Scripture?

Anonymous
    Inactive

After reading the article, knowing It is misused or false in many things. Also, knowing that the bible is true, otherwise God would never have given us his word, it still has caused me to doubt and still wonder IF there was anything added to Scripture. I am interested in looking more into it. Yet it is not something I would use to doubt God myself.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.