Enderby Evangelical Chapel
Director of Youth Ministries
Enderby Evangelical Chapel
The Director of Youth Ministries will have a passion to live in community with the church family with the goal of discipling youth who attend the chapel and provide opportunities for youth in Enderby to hear about and respond to Jesus Christ. The Director of Youth Ministries must be willing to support the Enderby Chapel’s Articles of Faith, Mission, Vision, and Core Values. This is currently a half time position. Salary to be negotiated based on qualifications.
Send a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
I. Ministry Responsibilities
Youth Ministry (100%)
- Establish Senior and Junior Youth ministry teams.
- Plan and lead Youth leadership team meetings.
- Ensure that Senior and Junior Youth ministry teams receive appropriate support and equipping.
- Provide leadership for and attend our Senior and Junior Youth weekly events.
- Ensure the Youth receive teaching from God’s Word.
- Intentionally disciple Youth for spiritual growth using the intentional process provided by Real Life Discipleship Training.
- Spend time connecting one-on-one and in groups with youth.
- As appropriate, support, encourage and equip parents to fulfill their role as primary disciplers in the lives of their children.
- Ensure that youth volunteers have received Safe Place Policy training and provide Safe
- Place Policy training for other volunteers at the Chapel.
- Attend Sunday morning worship services.
II. Desired qualifications:
- The ability and passion to work with youth
- The ability to develop and work on a team
- The ability to teach the Bible effectively
- The ability to equip and empower others to lead
- The ability to use appropriate technology to facilitate youth ministry
- Be familiar with or willing to be trained in the principles of Real Life Discipleship
III. Structures of Accountability
The Director of Youth Ministries is accountable to the Board of Elders. A monthly report will be submitted and attendance at some leadership meetings will be required.
The Director of Youth Ministries will report to the Lead Pastor for the general flow of their weekly ministry activities.
IV. Enderby Chapel Vision, Mission and Core Values
Vision Statement: Our vision is to give opportunities for people to respond to Christ in the Enderby community.
Mission Statement: With our vision in mind our mission is to:
- Glorify God’s name in dynamic worship
Disciple God’s people with His Word
Strengthen God’s family in authentic relationships
Practice purposeful evangelism
Uphold global missions
- Prayer: Prayer is the barometer of the church. We will rise and fall according to our commitment to prayer.
- Church Community: God’s desire for the church is to live in oneness. Oneness therefore will be expressed in all facets of church life and ministry.
- Local Community: Our local community matters to God. We are compelled then to express the Gospel of Christ to our local community.
- Worship: God has called us to worship in spirit and in truth. It is in light of this that worship is to be a lifestyle and not an event.
- Discipleship: The building blocks of this church are its people. We will invest into their lives the teaching of God’s Word.
- Missions / Evangelism: We believe salvation is for everyone and everyone as needing to be saved. We are bound by Christ’s love and compassion to share the Gospel to the world.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com