Website New Hope Free Methodist Church
Muskoka is breathtaking, year-round. We are blessed to live in a most desired area; one that draws millions of tourists each year from all around the world. Muskoka is consistently named as one of the best places to visit in Canada and the world by publications such as national Geographic, Frommer’s and Reader’s Digest. Explore Muskoka and discover what makes Muskoka so amazing.
Vision Statement: We are dedicated to being a family-friendly church that shares the joy, hope and love of the Christian faith; standing in prayer and in faith for our Muskoka community.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to be Christians who make a difference in the lives of others by teaching and living a Christ-centered message.
Core Values: Christ-minded, commitment, compassion, confidentiality, dependability, flexibility, reliability and sensitivity to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
1. A mature relationship with Jesus as Lord and Saviour
2. Regular practice of spiritual disciplines (communion, study, prayer and fasting)
3. A person of prayer with strong interpersonal relationship skills
4. Exhibits the fruit of the Spirit and ministers in the power of the Spirit
5. A healthy balance of work and rest in his/her life
6. A person of integrity with good reputation with those inside and outside the church
7. Agrees with the doctrines of the Free Methodist Church in Canada http:fffmcicca/articles of religion.
Core Competencies: Must have:
1. A focus of introducing new Christ-centered activities to the extent that our church engages the
Muskoka community for Christ.
2. Open relationship with Jesus Christ to minister and talk to others about salvation through the story of
3. Bible College or Seminary degree preferred: Other qualifications/training considered
4. Strong abilities and experience in equipping leaders/teams to the extent that their activities are based on
5. Ability to connect relationally with adults and youth to the extent that counseling and mediating can be
provided as needed in a loving and Christ-like and compassionate manner.
6. Good teaching ability and communication skills will be continually developed to continually foster a fresh Bible-centered spiritual approach in the church membership
7. Ability to work collaboratively with the Board of Directors and Ministry Leaders so as to accomplish
Christian objectives as outlined in Matthew 25:35-40
8. Helpful – computer literate with Microsoft packages.
9. Services to continue online for shut-ins
10. Delegate to those who are experienced to assist. It’s not necessary to do the entire service alone.
How to Apply
After reviewing the job profile and job description, please send Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. However, Canadian citizens and permanent residents may be given priority.
Each application will be reviewed prayerfully.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com