Website Warkworth Free Methodist Church
The role of the pastor is to work with the board in overseeing the life and direction of the church.
The pastor will have a firm grasp on the purpose, values and vision of the church.
The pastor will offer pastoral leadership to the congregation and will ensure that the systems, practices, and policies of the church responsibly and effectively support its ministries’ activities.
1. Have a gift and passion for teaching and preaching the eternal, inherent and unalterable word of god as revealed in the old and new testament
2. Be a clear and articulate speaker
3. Ability and willingness to share Christ and disciple others
4. Spiritual and personal integrity and maturity
5. Positive human relations skills
6. Motivational skills
7. Ability to communicate well through a pulpit ministry
8. Proven love for the fellowship of a local church
9. Ability to empathize with the deep concerns of the congregation
10. The successful candidate is expected to relocate to the community
Please contact Davika at The Free Methodist Church in Canada Leadership Development office via email (email@example.com) by January 11 to request a copy of the church profile and pastoral job description to prayerfully review. Instructions about how to apply for the position will be sent with the profile.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org