Website Pinecrest Baptist Bible Camp
A back-to-basics camp seeking great leaders!
The main purpose of camp speaker at Pinecrest Baptist Bible Camp:
· To convey the word of God to campers and staff.
· Must adhere to the basic doctrines of the faith as declared in the word of God, the NAB statement of beliefs and camp constitution.
Living in accordance with the teachings listed in 1 Timothy 3:2-13.
· Preferred but not required to have previously attended Bible College or is currently attending a Bible College.
· Preferred but not required experience in Youth Ministry / Youth Groups/ Youth Leading.
· Is in good standing and an active part of their home church.
· The Camp speaker should be gifted in delivering the word of God in an age appropriate and relevant manner.
· Must be a mature Christian and firm in their faith.
· To have a heart and passion for evangelism.
· Must be 18yrs of age or older.
· Speak at times required by schedule and to the theme of the camp. Should be prepared with messages before arriving to camp.
· Speaking will be required both at chapel times and around the campfire.
· Be willing and available to engage and participate with campers in activities and small group times.
· To be a visible outworking of the camp theme.
· Any other task related to speaking and fellowship as requested by the Camp Director.
· Be willing and available to provide spiritual mentorship to campers and staff as needed.
Pinecrest Baptist Bible Camp is a short-term mission opportunity. It is a not-for-profit organization that is volunteer based. This position includes park entry, mileage, accommodation, and all food/activities while at camp.
Length of Employment:
You will be part of the Pinecrest Bible Camp team for the minimum duration of a camp week. Camps usually start the end of June and
run until the first part of August each summer.
How to apply:
Please apply online at pinecrestbiblecamp.ca or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which position you are applying for.
· Successful applicants will be required to submit a current ‘Criminal Record & Vulnerable Sector Verification’ and an *‘Intervention Record Check’. *
· Required to have plan to protect or equivalent program.
To apply for this job please visit www.pinecrestbiblecamp.ca.