Website Osler Mission Chapel
Youth Pastor – Osler Mission Chapel
• Responsible to provide leadership and oversee Sixers, (grade 6) junior high and senior high youth ministry.
• Work under the Lead Pastor’s supervisory guidance.
• Call, coordinate, and chair meetings with the youth sponsors.
• Work as a team member with the church leadership embracing the mission, values, and vision of the church.
• Develop and maintain long-term ministry vision and goals based on Biblical principles.
• Develop and oversee budget and present budget at board level.
• Provide consistent teaching of the Word of God according to sound doctrine.
• Be available for the youth to meet them on their turf, at school, in the gym, after school at their sports activity, at home, etc.
• Be available and provide spiritual counsel to teens that are struggling or in trouble. (Refer counseling beyond his ability and or time to other appropriate Christian counseling means available. This should be done in consultation with Lead Pastor)
• Responsible for scheduling & leading Bible studies and other youth activities.
• Attend training seminars, classes etc, approved by the Administration Board to keep growing and to be better equipped for ministry.
• Relationship building, discipleship, and spiritual nurture of our youth.
• To minister to the youth of OMC, connecting with their families and friends.
• To help youth realize their full identity and potential in Christ.
• Work with our existing volunteer leadership team, developing, resourcing and recruiting youth sponsors.
• Passionate about and relate well to youth; understanding their culture and how to cultivate an atmosphere of inclusiveness.
• A born again believer
• A member or become a member of Osler Mission Chapel
• A sincere interest in the ministry of this church and to serve in this capacity.
• A commitment to participating and recognizing it as being an essential aspect of service in the church.
• Display leadership qualities and abilities in this area of service.
• Live a consistent Christian life as a testimony to others.
• Devoted to the word of God and to prayer.
• Display strong, cheerful character traits as a servant of Christ.
• Display the Christian character qualities mentioned in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 2.
• Bible College would be valuable but not essential.
• Prior youth ministry experience valuable but not essential.
· Send your resume and any other beneficial information to Pastor Garry Wiebe @ firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please include the words “Youth Pastor” in the subject line. Thank you and God bless you as you prayerfully consider this ministry.
· We will respond to those being considered for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com